Fiber Unite 5 6G
Shipping, Taxes & Duties
Shipments are sent through DHL Express. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Europe. International orders may be subject to customs duties, taxes, and fees required for the shipment’s entry into the destination country.
Customs, duties and taxes vary from country to country and are out of our control. Import taxes are not included in the cost of shipping or handling your order.
Built for on-location multi-camera workflows in mind, the Fiber Unite 5 converts 5 pairs of SDI In/Out 4K video signals and a LAN connection into a single 12 channel optical cable : Neutrik opticalCON MTP® 12.
- 11 cables merged in just one.
Ever felt the time-consuming task of pulling so many cable drums from the control room to the stage ? With the Fiber Unite 5 converter, you can merge up to 5 pairs of 4K SDI IN / SDI Out signals + a LAN connection into one single 12 channel MTP® 12 fiber cable. You can connect the other end of the MTP® 12 cable into either :
- Another Unite 5 module that will demerge into 5 SDI In/Out Pairs + LAN.
- A Fiber Bridge 5, which will split it into 5 OpticalCON Duo connectors that can be used with Fiber Camera Boxes, acting as an intermediary stage box.
A multichannel optical cable is lighter and much more reliable than a traditional copper BNC cable since it is insensitive to all electromagnetic interferences. You can run your fiber cable over thousands of miles with zero dropouts.
- Standard 1U rack design
Thanks to a compact 1U rack design, the Fiber Unite converter will sit perfectly inside your existing video rack, allowing you to connect up to 5 cameras to a Fiber Bridge or another Fiber Unite module through a single cable. Built-in fans ensure proper cooling of all the converters for a hassle free workflow.
- Rugged fiber connector
The opticalCON MTP® 12 connector makes the Unite compatible with the rugged opticalCON MTP® 12 cable drums by Neutrik, designed for field use and tough handling. The connector has a built-in automatic shutter that protects the 12 fiber cores as soon as the cable is disconnected.
- Many possibilities with the Middle Fiber products
Paired with a Fiber Dispatch or a Fiber Bridge , unleash many configurations that will greatly improve your day to day multicamera workflow!
The Fiber Unite 5 can be used with the Middle Things Fiber Unite 5 6G and Bridge 5. It supports opticalCON MTP® 12 Cables. Supported SDI video signals are 3G and 6G (max 2160p30 )
- I/O connections: 5x SDI In, 5x SDI Out, 1x Neutrik opticalCON MTP® 12, 1x LAN , AC Power.
- Input Voltage : 85V ~ 264V AC
- Power Consumption :
- Fiber type : Single Mode
- LAN support : 10/100/1000Mbps Full/Half Duplex
- Power Consumption :
- Height : 4.5cm / 1.8 inch
- Width : 48cm /18.9 inch
- Depth : 22.5cm / 8.9 inch
- Weight : 2.5kg / 5.5 lbs
- Storage Temperature : 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
- Package Weight : 3kg / 6.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 52cm x 25cm x 8cm | 20.5”x 9.84” x 3.15”
In The Box :
- 1x 1U Fiber Unite 5 6G
30 Days Refund Policy
We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with the product, then let us know within 30 calendar days, and we will give you return instructions and a full refund of the money paid once received (you only have to pay for return shipping fees).